Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Treatment: Good

...a lovely, tiny Indian lady made a right hand turn in front of me, as I was about to step into the intersection's crosswalk. She blew me a kiss, but I'd already forgiven her.

...a friendly store owner of a Halloween-themed shop let me enter his store at 10 minutes until closing. I quickly found the dress that I had been searching for (online, and in many stores), and was overjoyed about the way it fit—until I looked at the price. I sheepishly mentioned that I found the price to be high and the store owner offered me a 10% discount. I said, "Really?!?", all wide-eyed, and he said, "Yeah. Why not?!"

7 comments:

rebekah said...

tsk
silly lady
it's 'cause youre so great
good things happen
can we see this 10% dress?
i mailed your package today. priority. let me know when you get it!

Anonymous said...

Oh so crezy!!!
We are fam-cities, really! Tnx Rbk ;D

Shina

Lever said...

LOL, you have a similar effect on me, sweetheart; you make me wanna blow kisses, you make me wanna give you a big discount... hey wait... you can have it for free ;) xxx

searchingforMrDarcy said...

yeah we want to see the dress. I haven't been able to come up with an original idea this year. perhaps because I have no one to celebrate with. off to the bar I go.

rebekah said...

Lever gives you dresses for free?

he IS a good boyfriend ...

mine always charges ;)

Jay said...

You can resist you?

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Fishlamp:
You are so cool and v. dependable, ya know?!?

Rebekah:
Yup. I'm on that next.
And thanks again for the super yummy cookies, BTW.

Shina:
If ya mean that we're close, then you're spot-on...

My Lever:
LMAO.
You crack me up honey. Bring some of that over here...

SFMD:
AH, girl. I hope you had some cool Halloween adventure....and then report on it!

Rebekah:
LMAO. Yeeah, he can be good like that...

Jay:
:D
I was on a nice streak, it seemed....(not that there's been anything to complain about now either, mind you.) :)