Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My (clean) Sister Riding the Mattress

OK, OK.This actually happened over a week and a half ago. But I'm

still sent into fits of laughter when I view this photo. I had to

share.



In unrelated, more recent news, my upstairs neighbor moved her

boyfriend in this weekend. I've already been treated to bouts of the

most musical, piercing orgasmic-screams that I've ever heard. At 2:00

in the morning.



I feel strange when I run into my neighbors. I hardly know anything

about them, although we've lived in the same house for over a year. I

do know what their sex sounds like, though. Hardly a good

conversation piece.

5 comments:

Lever said...

Oh hi *****, how you doing? :) You sounded like you had a good time last night ;)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Come over here...and you tell them that! I'll work on keeping a straight face in the meantime (which will be VERY hard work, mind you!)

Lever said...

Hard work indeed, I'd like to see you try. ;)

You could also say "Hey, you guys sound like you had a scream last night" or you could just call the cops and laugh when they visit to bang on the door "But officer, I heard screaming from upstairs, I thought..."

Or what about recording and and playing it back on the stereo even louder? Or how's about plugging in your bass guitar & amp and playing a loud accompanying rhythm...? Hmm?

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

My Lever:
My, my, I never fully realized the extent of the devious ideas that your lovely mind can generate...you have me LMAO, but I still may have to refrain from actually implementing any of them...

Fishlamp:
Oh, you silly! I'm actually cool with being left out, this time...I'm not that sort of girl.... ;)

Keeefer:
Well, I *knew* I could rely on you for some slick idea. Hmmmm, maybe I could modify that to: leaving a condom "by mistake AND anonymously" near their front door. That *might* do the trick...but then again, who am I to endeavor to lower the number of orgasms in the world...? ;) I take a pro-orgasm stance...*laughing...*

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Keeefer:
LMFAO....