Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rock me, Baby

Rock me, Baby
Rock me, Baby,
originally uploaded by beckybumblefuck.
Gently.



Gently, I said, you b@stards!



Damn, I was pounded last night. I'm still taking stock of the bruises.

That's what I get for desiring pictures of Rob Zombie and getting

close enough to take a decent one (that man is FIT, I tell you!). At

least you get the fruits of my labors without the suffocating smells,

sweat, and constant pressing and pushing....(was that an inappropriate

grope/pelvic thrust that I just felt, or just another person landing

on my backside?) There was so much of it all, I almost became

desensitized to it (well, except for the occasional odors that drifted

up from the bog.)



And there was....rum and coke without the coke; looking after the

little girls; little-girl moshing advice: "Just push back...er...that

one was my boyfriend."; the hippy fight erupting 2 feet away (do

hippies punch like that?); show-her-tits girl; help from random men;

smashed glasses on the floor; a drink down my pants; booby picture

shows; guitarist from Motley Crue; House of 1000 Corpses clown;

guitarist suggestively-squirted-water on my face; and GOOD music...old

school White ZOmbie and Rob ZOmbie: More Human Than Human, Living Dead

Girl, Never Gonna Stop, Spookshow Baby; then new stuff (from Educated

Horses): Foxy Foxy, Lord's of Salem.

6 comments:

Groucho Castaneda said...

[raises first, extends index and pinkie fingers]

Kat E said...

Nice pics! As I said, I'm sure the music was great, but all the shoving and jostling would have made me miserable...kudos to you for sticking it out :) (god I am old)

rebekah said...

bloody fantastic :)
i love a good sweaty rock show

Jay said...

Fantastic. Remind me later to thank you for doing the dirty work for us :)

Lever said...

Drink down yer pants??? LMAO

And bog??? Now that's a British term for the shitter if ever I heard it ;)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

GC:
[moves head in time with bass]

Kat E:
Well, I was in the clouds at work the next day...moaning to myself over the bruises...it was still worth it. ;)

Rebekah:
:D
Yeah. Wish you coulda come. ;)

Miss Jay:
*huge grin*

My Lever:
:D
"Bog" is the perfect word for describing the trenches of a ZOmbie show...it's not pretty. ;)