Saturday, August 19, 2006

Moments

Moments
Moments,
originally uploaded by beckybumblefuck.
(pictures taken by P. Nuzzi)



Americans aren't excessive....A quick trot around my little dead-end

street revealed 29 houses and 67 cars (including only the visible

ones-i.e. not the ones in garages or the ones that were out of

town.)....erm.



Noel's best bud, big boy Bryant said to me as we were leaving school

one day: "Can Noel come over and sleep with me again?" *big sweet,

pleading blue eyes*

Me: *gulp* Er....sure. (And this is officially the ONLY time that I am

agreeing to a request like that from a boy....)



More soon (i.e. not the ridiculous amount of time it took for me to

post this.) ;)

9 comments:

Mummy/Crit said...

Yay, you're back!!!! We don't do sleep overs yet, so we can't do cute quotes. D still sleeps with me (or in fact I sleep with him in his bed when he's here- there's a difference) and won't sleep without me.


ps your doorbitch says 'fakgrb' which sounds like a fashion disaster to me

Unknown said...

hallelujah! bbfk has risen! ;))

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Awww, Mummy/Crit. :D Noel and I have such a similar situation to you and D...there are so many nights that I fall asleep in her bed (as I "put HER to sleep") ;) She's actually only done a couple of sleepovers...although that may change now...I'll get to why ASAP.

*laughing* Oh, yeah the popular fakgrb...no worries, I'm sure it will be out of style soon. ;)

Narthex:
*hug* cheers!

searchingforMrDarcy said...

If those sleepovers do continue, they are going to be very expensive ;)
glad you found time to post!

Mummy/Crit said...

I like it, but the beloved is not so keen. He's a bit jealous I think.

Hey where has Lever's blog gone? I get a 'suspended' notice...

Kat E said...

Just needed to say that it's only fair for those of used to having you close by that you now MUST BLOG MORE OFTEN. So there.

Mummy/Crit said...

Who're you sticking your tongue out at, mate? I did check your blog again yesterday and you're no longer 'suspended' if that helps...?

Jay said...

Talk about liberal mommy!

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

pqjSFMD:
Well, we're in England now, so we're safe from the wiles of American boys and their sleepovers. ;)

Mummy/Crit:
Jealous of sleepovers or excessive cars, preytell?

Kat E:
Very fair :D

My Lever:
:P

Mummy/Crit:
*laughing*

Jay:
Yeah, but ladies tend to get more conservative with age...I'll be Republican before ya know it. *cough, cough, choke, spit* K, I take it back. :D