Thursday, September 04, 2008

Burning Question

I would truly appreciate some good advice on how to get a ticket to attend the upcoming presidential debates. I have a burning question. I have many misgivings about McCain, not least of which is his involvement in the Keating 5 scandal. I truly desire an opportunity to ask him what his involvement was, as I strongly feel that we need to have a president that we can trust with our currently fragile economy. The following is the current draft of the question that I would like to ask Senator McCain.

"In a time of economic crises for many Americans, I would like to know how we can trust you, Senator McCain, who was one of the Keating 5 of the 1989 Savings and Loan scandal with the American budget (put deeper into dept than ever during the Bush administration) or Governor Palin, who unlike the rest of the 49 States has had to "deal" with a 5 billion dollar surplus in her budget due to revenue from oil. Senator McCain please explain your involvement in the Keating 5 scandal."

No comments: