Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A blog on a blog

It's so strange to see peeople post things like their condom purchasing experience on their blog. Are they trying to incite offers? Have fate strike at them by making the next time that they need them be so far in the future that they've gone bad? And the purchasing of condoms without a real intent is strange to me too. Like any birth control that I've ever procured has had someone's name all over it. It's never been, "hmmm, I wonder who will get the pleasure of using this with me?" ;) And if I ever random shop: ya know, buy crap that is an afterthought and had no connection to any goal or need other than to subjugate some other thing that I felt was missing in my life, then I wouldn't buy condoms. How about some nice smelly candle or a lipstick (or chapstick, if that person were like me) or some good, new music? OK, so back to posting personal stuff on a website. I guess electronic words are more impersonal than I thought because many of things that I read I would blush at if it were just me re-reading old stuff in my own diary. But I've begun to think of myself as uptight and maybe this just adds to the evidence.

No comments: