Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blam...er....Thank Rebekah for This one….*wink*

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1.) travel, travel, travel (Turkey, Alaska, Australia, Hawaii, Colorado, a tropical forest, etc.…….)
2.) crochet something for good (i.e. some sexy top/skirt with the holes in all the right places…..reference: Heather Graham’s hot dress in Austin Powers) [Note: crochet for evil involves potholders and Kleenex-box covers, mainly]
3.) see Noel grow up, not turn out weird, and still want to hang-out with me
4.) have a job where I am respected and earn enough money (see #1)
5.) make a noticeable difference in a worthy organization. I’m thinking non-for-profit, maybe medically-related…
6.) live in a beautiful reclusive place in the wilderness and write
7.) marry my best friend

Things I Can Do
1.) run a radio show-including programming and dialogue
2.) run a polyacrylamide gel
3.) write a medical manuscript and have it published
4.) tie a knot with a cherry stem….no hands, just tongue
5.) make a wedding veil
6.) play the clarinet
7.) throw a baseball like a boy (I’ve been hit on for my softball skillz. *wink*)

Things I Cannot Do
1.) go a week without bruising myself
2.) whistle
3.) show up on time
4.) stop myself from laughing inappropriately, or control the volume of my voice/laughter
5.) call people when I should
6.) play happy, when I’m really not
7.) fake an orgasm

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1.) Will dance with me (oh right, that was out by the 2nd guy I dated *wink*) Nerdiness/Cleverness
2.) Kindness (especially to animals, small children, and ugly people)
3.) Similar humor appreciation
4.) Being tall and fit, and having nice hands
5.) Being into words
6.) Being into music (‘specially the stuff I like *wink*)
7.) Being able to fix things…e.g. computers, bikes, me

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1.) Wha?
2.) TAKE THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.
3.) I like it, a LOT.
4.) yuP.
5.) Solid.
6.) FUCK.
7.) Daft prick! (Well not really, but I’ve been meaning to integrate that into my speech for ages, now. *wink*)

Celebrity Crushes (although I’d pick some solid, regular time alone with Lever, over any of these boys/girl)
1.) tobey mcguire
2.) bill murray
3.) ralph fiennes
4.) giovanni ribisi
5.) minnie driver
6.) cilian murphy
7.) john malkovich

13 comments:

rebekah said...

oh so much to comment on!
um i can do the cherry stem knot thing too! and i can also unwrap a Starburst with just my tongue ... um i dont think it'd be bad if noe turned out somewhat weird - not in a bad way, of course :)

isnt cillian murphy a hot little thing? wow ...

thanks for indulging me :P youre awesome ...

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Oh good I'm not the only one who has celebrity crushes. And props for listing a girl. You wild thing! Bill Murray, I thought I was the only one!

Lever said...

Apart from not having a clue about stars 1) and 6) that's a decent selection there girl :) However... one bone of contention... Since when have I ever been kind to ugly people? LOL ;)

Oh, and isn't polyacrylamide gel just a fancy name for KY?

searchingforMrDarcy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Rebekah:
WOW, girl! You can unwrap a Starburst, hands free?!? I just heard of a girl who can pick up a dollar bill with her ass-cheeks. Those two skillz are now on my list of to-do's....laughing....

SFMD:
*laughing...*
Go on then. When blogger stops being a bitch to you, do the list yourself. That's an order. ;) (I was actually supposed to list people that I wanted to answer the questions...)

My Lever:
Oh, come on, babe-you are a complete sweetheart. I'm SURE you are good to people that are hard on the eyes... ;)
ANd NO! Polyacrylamide gel would probably induce—at minimum a rash, but eventually nerve damage when applied to (sensitive!) skin...but I like your thinking....

Big Ed:
Ha!! Someone is more of a slacker than me!! I figured I would be the last one to complete Rebekah's homework....

Fishlamp:
*grin* Thanks for appreciating that...

Kat E said...

I need to make a correction: "The reality is..." should be at least #3 on the list of things you say most often. ;)

I can do the cherry stem thing too, it just takes me about a half hour, during which time I look like I am chewing on my tongue, thus likely ruining any sex appeal the act may have had.

rebekah said...

man. i am now wondering why my ass is so not talented ... and you are, by the way, only the second person to complete said homework so congratulate yourself, lady
:)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Kat E:
Girl, you have too much information on me to be allowed to comment here. *shakes head*
And yeah...I've wondered about the allure of cherry-stem tying. How does it actually translate into being good in bed?...'Course maybe just having an oral-fixation is good enough for the boys to get them going...

Rebekah:
Well, it's 'cause you're a writer, not a stripper. ;)
*laughing...*
*pats self on back*

Lever said...

"The reality is..." LMAO yuP. Kat E's definately got that one nailed... I can even picture the mood of yours that goes with that one ;) LOL Sorry babe, but you're pretty when you're mad too :p

Jay said...

Kindness to ugly people - are you positioning yourself for sainthood, or what? Seriously, I love you for that.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Johnn Crash:
*LMAO...but then tries to hide it, in case JC is reinforced for his bad movie reference....*

My Lever:
*Starts to get worked up and all-riled....but then reads the last bit...* Why do you do that to me, babe? ;) You know how to *get* me...

Jay:
Cheers, lovely lady. *huge grin*

searchingforMrDarcy said...

For Lever: Toby Macquire - Spiderman
Cillian Murphy - 28 Days Later

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a sheet music to play on clarinet for a wedding printable
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is sheet music to play on clarinet for a wedding printable