Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bumblefucking about

So, I thought I should update you guys on the cheating boy situation from this post. Quite soon after the slip of my tongue revealed the philandering nature of her boyfriend, J asked me to keep an eye out on the boy (not a hard task, considering a glance out of my window would do the trick.) The philandering boyfriend (PBF, from here out) was up to his tricks straight away. Although I was gone to NYC most of the weekend, I managed to pull into my driveway at a late night hour that directly coincided with PBF arriving home, driving the other girl's (OG) car. Now because my lovely friend J was pondering marrying PBF after their 7-year-relationship, I decided that I would humor her request for a report-she should at least be fully informed about what she was signing onto. As J and I were talking, PBF and OG got back into his car and drove off. J knew where they were going and decided to seize the opportunity to make the 2 extremely uncomfortable....she drove by them in the opposite direction, and waved and honked in a nice, friendly way while flipping her long, blonde locks.
In the end J and PBF ended their relationship and lovely J began the mourning process (She proceeded to lose 7 pounds in the next week, stopped sleeping, engaged in overthinking everything...ya know the routine.) *sigh* Poor girl. Cheating is just one of those things that I fucking hate.

10 comments:

Lever said...

Ah, she's a decent enough chick, I hope she finds a worthy guy... se7en years is a long time in a relationship before some ass-hat goes turn 'round and cheats on her... We shoulda made up one of those discreet bumper stickers for him... waddya reckon? ;)

rebekah said...

hm tell if her she wants revenge i can help her plan it

i can be quite handy in the "being vindictive" area

but i feel mean today so

Jay said...

Well at least she found out before the wedding. Might you consider sleuthing as a new career direction?

Hon Don Gerard said...

WTF? simple as ABC - J 2 86 PBF & forget L7 OG ASAP, OK?

Brom said...

And she's got a good friend in you!

rebekah said...

ahem.

as i can recall in someone's email i was promised an update

:: stern look ::

no, i'm just joshing, lady ... i'm a tad bored though, this sunday ...

ergo said...

BBFK, Happy Birthday!

Lever said...

Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBFK XXX :)

rebekah said...

happy happy birthday baby

i cant tell you enough really

how was that princess cake?

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Fishlamp: Yeah, tell me about it. I felt that way, as I was writing it. But it really happened and I REALLY felt bad for J...

My Lever: *laughing...* Nice fix, hon.

Rebekah: Revenge can be fun, aye?

Jay: *laughing...* I'd love to. This sedentary desk job is wearing thin...

DG: Yeah, well I'm lazy and a bad typist. ;)

Big Ed: I'm convinced that we're not meant to be monogamous. But we all try and get hitched anyways...

Brom-man: *huge smile* Ah, shucks, thanks. :)

Ergo: *grin* It was so nice to have you here for my birthday....so nice...

My Lever: Ta, babe. ;) Having you around was the best present you could have thunk up.... (I like using "thunk" *wink*)

Rebekah: Thank you, dahhling! I loved hearing from you...you are a great friend!
What are you writing on your arm, babe?

Shina: Thanks.....and nice profile picture, BTW! :D