Wednesday, November 03, 2004

How to Deal

So I've already cried and that hasn't made me feel better. I certainly already tried the technique of overabundant swearing (pretty much all last night) and that also got me no where. So where to go from here? I'm really thinking about moving. Disowning all the fuckers that think that Bush is a good thing. How can I be associated with a country that I am completely embarrassed about it's leadership and foreign policy? Anyways, if anyone has a solid lead on how I can constructively deal with my anger at being given another four year sentence, then I'm all ears. Lay it on me.
And if you are a person that doesn't approve of Bush and didn't vote, then fuck you. Especially if you live in Ohio. You better have been trapped under a heavy rock for the entirety of November 2nd.

2 comments:

Saucy Monk said...

well, yer welcome to come to canada'r....although if it's apathy at the polls you wanna avoid, maybe this ain't the pad for you. Still, Canada.....nice town.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Well, apathy is bad in my estimation, but especially when it allows the election of someone that really shouldn't be leading the local girl scout troop, much less a very powerful country. I've been apathetic back in the day, but at times when it seemed to matter less...