Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A testiment to how I feel

So the real indicator of how terribly I view the world right now becomes apparent when I look at my thighs. Right now to me they look so chunky, despite my 5'71/2 and 124 lb stature and the fact that I am dressed entirely in black today(a nice thinning color, although that had absolutely nothing to do with why I picked the outfit I chose). I just think the world sucks right now. I'm curious to know how long these dark feelings will last.

1 comment:

Lever said...

Well, I know that was 2004, but with any luck 2005 has been a much better year for you so far, Becky :) If it's any consolation, the 6' and 189lb blogger they call Lever thinks he has a bit of a "beer belly" to spoil his otherwise good physique.

And anyways, it might just be a storm coming...

LOL Hope you're OK today :D