Sunday, August 21, 2005

Stay out of my Art

Stay out of my Art
Stay out of my Art,
originally uploaded by beckybumblefuck.
We had a mini-foray off to NYC yesterday afternoon. Our goal: The

Metropolitan Museum of Art. We did it, long into the evening. Too

bad there were an overabundance of security guards making silly,

irrational demands from square one. I was trying to enjoy ART, for

god's sake, do you mind taking your bullying elsewhere? (But then

again, Noel, SFMD & I ARE a v. suspicious bunch...better keep an eye on us!!

We might....I dunno...laugh too loud or something. *wink*)

4 comments:

Jay said...

Love that sassy pose!!

rebekah said...

you do all the cool things ...

Lever said...

Why are security guards such jobsworths? I know they gotta do a task of keeping places safe but to throw their weight around with 3 year olds - ah, tough guy, huh? LOL

Brom said...

I don't really understand art, but I love the pic!