Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blowing steam

Admittedly, I'm a bit hyper today. I've got this song on permanent rotation in my head (Here's a sample: "What is this madness....That makes my motor run...And my legs too weak to stand....I go from sadness...To exhilaration..Like a robot at your command)
SO, I decided to go and try to work off the pent-up energy by a little stroll and banana snack. My skin's a little pinker now and there's a slight sheen of sweat on my skin. That would be because the sun is on FULL blast and it's hot as a mofo out there (and that's officially what the weatherman SAID, thank you.) So WHY did I run into a woman with a fur slung over her shoulder? WTF is she trying to prove? Dead animal is cool anytime? Goddamn this area. *blows air over skin to encourage cool down*

6 comments:

Brom said...

Maybe someone told her it was the weather to bear her arms and shoulders?

Lever said...

LMAO - Hey there my hot bunny ;) No dead draped animal wearers today but it has been damn hot and I did spot a guy in black joggies and a *thick* black jacket... freak!!

Anyway, hot as a mofo? You *know* that we say it's really *quite* hot & humid over here too ;)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Brom-man:
Bearing arms? *laughing...* You can't help yourself, can you?

My Lever:
I wish I was experiencing your weather. *smile*

*Quite* hot, huh? Are you teasing me? *laughing...*

Jay said...

Hurrah, I'm out to do the same.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Jay:
Yeah, I've noticed we have the same tendencies.
walks= v. good
*wink*

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Shina:
*wide grin*
Thanks for the new word....and thanks for the title suggestion for our movie...(which actress should play you?) ;)