Monday, June 27, 2005

NJ

NJ
NJ,
originally uploaded by beckybumblefuck.
A New Jersey bathroom provided all kinds of insight into how the

locals do relationships. I'm thinking they must be really great at it,

as they like to spell out *every detail* of how they would like things

to be done, even the most obvious of points. Whereas the rest of the

world makes the *assumption* that it's uncool to vandalize, New Jersey

folk don't leave that knowledge up to chance. They'll tell ya

straight up. I can imagine their romantic conversations, "Oh, baby,

kiss me on the neck, put your lips on my mouth, then grab my *****,

gently tease my ****, and don't stop until I've *********. Avoid

pinching or bruising, thank you."

8 comments:

Jay said...

Well at least a certain amount of literacy is implied. Where I come from, everything is done in pictures.

Lever said...

Oh come on, gimme a clue, sweetheart. I wanna know what that last one is... 9 letters... what letter does it start with? ;)

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Wow that must mean someone did try to enter the bus through the window. Giggles.

ergo said...

It's a shame that I spent those years in NJ and this did not rub off on me.

After all many conflicts big and small boil down to not being clear about exactly what you want. =P

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Jay:
LMAO, girl.

My Lever:
*You* should know. ;)

Keeefer:
LMAO, again....
SOunds kinda tempting, being all cuddly like that on the bus...(do you have hot bus drivers over there? Maybe this is a serious problem? *laughing...*)

SFMD:
Yeah. Everyone's a comedian on this site aren't they? *wink + appreciative smile*

Ergo:
I think it's more important that you find a job for your boyfriend in NJ, so some of their thought process can seep in....

Unknown said...

hmm, i saw a sign in Hue that says "no peeing"

will have to post that up! heheh

rebekah said...

>:= ... that's me... raising an eyebrow...in perplexity ... interesting ... interesting ... i have nothing intelligent to say. sorry . i tried :)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Johnny Crash:
Good point. I should have written on that sign, just out of principle. It would be a solid way to kick off a new vandalizing spree... *laughing*

Shina:
Yeah, girl I noticed your thing for signs. And I can't be all high-brow like, "I'M not addicted to the internet, not me....WHAT? there's a maintenance closure on Flickr...sh*@, f*@%...." *laughing..*

Narthex:
LMAO! *Definitely* post that choice sign!! I think the UK needs some of those, too... *more laughing...*

Rebekah:
*laughing...* Thanks for playing, dear. ;)