Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Follies revealed

Follies revealed
Follies revealed,
originally uploaded by beckybumblefuck.
AH, the classic photo of me. No wonder I was blind in London-I forgot

to open my eyes!



And more follies revealed, as per request.

There were a couple things that I could *possibly* be blamed for on

the whirlwind UK tour (if I could call 3 cities in 5 days, that...)

1.) The car was towed.

OK, outwardly, I had nothing to do with it. I didn't park it, suggest

where to park it, moon any tow-dudes, or leave any "please tow me"

notes on the windshield. But then again my tow history totals one in

Champaign, one in NYC, and one in Boston (2 of which happened in the

last 9 months). Lever's had none, until, now. Someone has "please

tow me" listed in their karmic profile and I *may* have to point a

finger at me for this one. It was a hard situation, because the

doe-eyed reception desk workers almost made me go American-style,

self-important, crass, "fix-this-now"! on them. I was mostly

restrained. In the end I decided it was more fruitful to just make

out with Lever until he'd almost forgotten his woes.



2.) I flooded the bathroom.

The water was scalding and the controls were refusing to bend to my

will. Um, for a solid 10 minutes (god, I sound incompetant.

Hmmmm...) So, there was a bit of water that dripped out of the tub.

Well, OK, maybe enough to fill up the floor and be considered

hazardous...maybe enough to drip to the room below us. Maybe. That's

not verified, but there was speculation towards that conclusion. But

I think the fact that we weren't kicked out of the hotel, is evidence in my favor, aye?

*convincing eye flutter*



3.) I got my head wet.

But it's my head, dammit, I can do what I want. Solid defense, aye?

Except that I didn't actually *want* it to get wet. I just intended

to turn on the water in the tub, ever-so-briefly, and then walk away.

Oh, well. Wet clothes, gotta remove 'em.

5 comments:

Lever said...

LOL and that was just 5 days *tsk*... ;)

Jay said...

Becky, you are a cutie and a riot.

ergo said...

Getting the L said / BB said versions of "B's trip to England" is priceless.

respectfully requesting more!

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Lever:
Yeah, can you imagine the havoc I'd cause given a bit more time?
;)
Jay:
Aw. *smile* I appreciate the cheerleading. ;)

Ergo:
*huge grin* I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy...

Johnny Crash:
Mmmm, I'm a "hellraiser", am I? *laughing...* I just don't want to be bored. Ever.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Keeefer:
*rolling on the floor laughing....* Thanks for that worse case scenario, Keeefer....
*more laughing...*