Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cheeky girl

Cheeky girl

Noel says to me, "I have a mustache."
Um, yeah if mustache=a drippy chocolate beard, then yes, you DO have a mustache.

This morning the *first* words to leave her mouth were, "I want to
touch the spinning wheel."
Well, there's 2 things that you can derive from that statement.
a.) She has been watching too much Sleeping Beauty (Time for an
emergency trip to Toys R Us...I need to stock up on more matchbox cars
and dump trucks, to overthrow the princess movement...)
b.) She's a cheeky babe. Because there are really only 2 lessons that
you can derive from Sleeping Beauty: First of all, *Don't* touch the
spinning wheel! and secondly, Just be beautiful and your prince will
come. I'm really hoping that only the first lesson will stick, as the
second lesson is well, fucking worthless.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Wow. I wish I was at your house for breakfast. That's hot.