Thursday, February 10, 2005

New Slang

It's been raining since yesterday evening. This morning it looks like the onset of dusk.
I feel sad.

(gold teeth and the curse for this town were all in my mouth)

Yes, in fact I've done *everything * that you're not supposed to do for Chinese New Year's...I've washed my hair, I've cleaned the floor, I've cried. Apparently this indicates that the year of the rooster will have no good luck, as I've washed it all away. It will be filled with tears, as that is how it began. But once again, as is always true for Becky Bumblefuck, I've had a part in making it this way.

(and if you'd a took to me like the gull takes to the wind)

I think I'm finally making a full circle back to my childhood self. Back then I'd only be either happy or sad. Then pretty much all of my 20's, I was a fiesty girl, mad at the world for the unfairness of life, always looking for balance, for equality. I think that I'm just tired of that. I can't expend all this energy being frustrated with things that don't work in my favor, when seemingly the rest of the world has it better: more love, more sex, more money, more.

(well, i'd 'a jumped from my tree and i'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores)

And thanks to the Shins for the lovely lyrics and for creating a song that has had 24/7 airplay in my head for the last week.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Blame your parents.

If parents name their child Candi, or Bambi, well, that kid will turn out to be a stripper.

If you name your kid Becky Bumblefuck...well, it's not surprising.

:)
Feel better. And have no fears, the year of the cock will indeed be good to you.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

:)
:)
Still laughing...

Jay, it's hard to be depressed with your kind of *attitude* around my blog.