Friday, February 11, 2005

Connecticut Cool

A List of Celebrities that have Lived or Died in Connecticut:

Arthur Miller - Roxbury, Connecticut (He had been *married* to Marilyn Monroe?!) Until today, he lived ~48 minutes from my house.

Paul Newman - Westport, Connecticut (No discounts on his sauces around here, though.)
If he rung, I could jet over to his place in under 10. (minutes)

Joann Woodward - (duh, see above)

Meryl Streep - Connecticut (but, can't be more specific, sorry)

David Letterman - New Canaan, Connecticut
Hmmm, David and I could hang after about a 20 minute drive.

Katherine Hepburn - Hartford, Connecticut
She used to live about 40 minutes away.

Woody Allen - (Although, he may have moved to NYC. It's hard to track. He's a slippery man.)
Why would I visit, anyways?

Mia Farrow - (duh, see above.)

Meg Ryan - born in Fairfield, Connecticut (I live near the epicenter of cute.)

Martha Stewart - Westport, Connnecticut (Why haven't I been housesitting?)
Her pad has *got* to be within ten minutes of my job, how perfect would that be? I'm a clean girl... ;)

No comments: