Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Classic BBFK

Classic BBFK
Classic BBFK,
originally uploaded by beckybumblefuck.
I am not one for planning; I'm especially terrible at keeping a

schedule. My daughter consistently makes use of this fact and uses

her wily ways to stay up until 11pm on some nights, even *shudder*

very, occasionally- to midnight. Regimented anything is just not me.

In fact, you can pretty much guarantee that I'll be 10 minutes late to

anything that I need to arrive to, regardless of how important it is

to be on time. I'm very reliably 10 minutes late.



Anyways, I'm in a zone, currently, where I have SO much to accomplish,

that I've literally had to do the very dull task of planning out when

I could run to the bank, when I could meet with the babysitter, when I

would attempt to tire Noel out before the 2 hour conference call, etc.

(I'm drooling with boredom just thinking about it again.) So in my

time slot where I was scheduled to start the pizza dough for dinner, I

was thrown for a classic-BBFK-loop. You see that little photo that's

associated with this? Click on it. Then you'll clearly see that my

kitchen sink faucet fell off. That's right. You've read just what

you thought you read. You see, i was doing a damn solid job of this

(crap) schedule thing, when suddenly the faucet was in my hand and

water was on the ceiling. And, I just didn't have a "re-attach

faucet" time slot scheduled in. What *was* I thinking..... Now do you

understand my world? *laughing....*

5 comments:

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Oh my poor dear girl! :) Thanks for the giggle. Sorry its late and I can't think of anything witty.

rebekah said...

planning? what is that?

i'm more of a by-the-seat-of-my-pants sort of gal myself ...

but that sink ... how freakin' great. let it go and you could make your own kitchen swimming pool ...

ergo said...

Aaaaaah! Oh you poor thing. Must of have been the funniest bad thing to happen all night. =(

It's like a modern revamp of "I love Lucy."

-You're doing dishes
-the faucet comes off,
-water hits you in the face,
-water everywhere,
-You're reaching for the faucet
-eyes closed against the torrents of water
-you're sliding across the kitchen pushed back by the water
-Noel is laughing and clapping in the background

*hugs and sympathy*

Jay said...

The fault is clearly yours for not having at least a 90 minute chunk of every single day dedicated to FREAK ACCIDENTS. No wonder stuff like this happens to you -tempting fate, my dear!

I am, however, quite amused that despite your inability to plan, you do have a remarkable ability to grab the camera at the most opprortune moments!

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Fishlamp:
*fans self* high voice: "Oh, I do it for my fans..."
*big wink*

SFMD:
Thanks, babe. :)

Rebekah:
*high five* We have lots of overlap, I noiticed...

Ergo:
LMAO...that's defintely what it will look like when I make a movie of my follies...

Ellen:
Solid wisdom, girl.

Jay:
Yeah, you'd think I'd have learned by now. I definitely need a "freak accident" time alotment. *huge grin*