Tuesday, March 22, 2005

100 things about me-(in batches of 10, because I've got no blog endurance)

81. You could eat off my floors (but don't...I'd have to scrub alot afterwards.)
82. I've done a naked run.
83. I interviewed (and hugged) Liz Phair.
84. I've had a band crash at my place (and appreciate not having to wash at the local Kinko's)
85. Mia Hamm is my hero.
86. I've fallen in love in Kyoto.
87. I have had a band dedicate a song to me before performing it.
88. It would be hard for me to choose between being Trinity (The Matrix) or Celine (Underworld) if I could be a movie character.
89. I would pick invisibility as my superpower. Or maybe time warping...
90. I've lectured 300-level biochemistry to a class of 90 students for an entire semester. (They called me "Prof"). I also kicked a guy out of an exam in that class for cheating. He failed the course.

5 comments:

Jay said...

Do you realize what a funny mix that is? In any one but you, it would be completely contradictory.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

You mean you can't run naked across a quad and then lecture the next morning?
(not that that's precisely how it happened....)
Hmmmm, thanks for making exceptions for me, Jay. ;)

shinanos said...

Mmm interesting lists, Becky :D
What a mixed texture of you, great!
So nice to be friends with you :)
...though I've never tried a naked run so far... Ha ha ha, funny'n'wild!

Unknown said...

celine definitely...

and pray tell, with whom did you fall in love with in kyoto?

did you walk through the giant bamboo groves there?

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

A boy, who may read this, so I'll leave it at that.
And, yes, bamboo...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49967990@N00/3542587/