Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Focus girl...what's really important is....

Have you ever tried to have a serious argument with your boy(girl)friend, while the upstairs neighbors were having wild, raucous sex? It really ruins the moment. Here you are trying to have it out, while all you can hear is Ooooo, mmmm, yessss....
More significantly it makes you highly confused. The logical part of your brain try’s desperately to compose an argument, while the rest of you starts to miss the point. Because, what the fuck? Will this *talk* get you any nearer to where you want to be (in bed, making it)? (And will they ever come, damn it?) I mean will your boyfriend ever *understand* the stress that you’re dealing with daily (when, oh! oh!) and the constant (huh, huh, huhhhh…) worries that you have about money? And the (eeee! eee! Eeee!) times that you came off as mean were just (OOO, OOO, Ooooooo) your self defenses acting up because you (his turn: mmmm, huh.) were worried that you subconsciously (yesssss….) liked him too much? (Didn’t she already *have* her turn?) Uunh, mmph, yesss…(tap, tap, tap, pound….) What was I saying? (Did they just break something?) Oh, yeah I was mad….do you remember about what?

Unfairly, it’s happening again. Although, substitute a fight with a manuscript on spinal cord injuries, in for the boyfriend.

4 comments:

shinanos said...

Just came here to leave my changes.
I gotta protect myself somehow.
Just dismissed by one English class coz I was not suitable.
This is my main reasons for this.
I'm now in my turning point, somehow I gotta build myself up. :)

Jay said...

Becky, you positively had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Literally. It was quite good, because I had this itch on my back that I couldn't quite scratch, and it hit the spot precisely. This is the exact reason why I may never buy a house, apartment living is just so rich in experience!

arthur decko said...

this is hilarious, and so well written, i could *feel* it. now i'm laughing and tingly...

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Ooooh, glad to do that to ya....
;)