Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Me, boiled down

This seems about right. And it is nicely expressed from a positive perspective, so "yay, me" according to this little survey.

cellpadding=2>


style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Love Number is


 
 1  




You tend to be a stubborn lover, holding your ground in every argument
You take your time falling in love. You aren't the type to lose perspective.
You are loyal (to a fault), and you require the same loyalty in your sweetheart.
At your best, you are a wise and inspiring partner - who sticks
around.




Furthermore, what this *really* means:

You can be a bitch and always like to win an argument
You tend to be defensive and self-protective. It is hard for you to fall for someone, because you don't like to let people in.
It is hard for you to get over anyone whom you've invested time in. You have high expectations for the people that you date.
At your worst, you are critical and can drive people away with your silly requirements of life, including a need for balance and equality.

Bam! How'd ya like to date me now? ;)

BBFK

5 comments:

Jay said...

Becky, I'm a #1 too, which is surprising because usually these things say YOU ARE A HOSTILE PERSON UNWORTHY OF INFLICTING YOUR CRAP ONTO POOR UNSUSPECTING FOOLS.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Yeah, and what the hell does #1 mean anyways? Usually it means that you're the best...I guess we can just assume that, aye Jay? ;)
-In solidarity, Fellow Hostile Being.
(Um, you better run, not walk keeefer. ) ;)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

(Is the suggestion to move to the UK hereby revoked?)

arthur decko said...

i bet afrocat would date you (he is on my blog if you are wondering who he is)

shinanos said...

Look so unique, #1 gals :)
I'll try it from now - maybe let U know my number afterwards... :9 !!

P.S.
Today I surprized to know that "Matsuken" held a concert in Tokyo Dome, morning show diaplayed.
Crazy...but so funny! Seemingly my foreign friends in Japan love him as well, so nice... (^-^)y
And I remember, my dad have some albums of 'Shonen Knife' - they're so cool, nice 2 meet you again Becky-san :D ♪