Monday, March 07, 2005

A little OCD, Switzerland?

OK, and not that I'm one to laugh and point fingers at people that
clean a little too much (and yes it is *definitely* possible to do,
because who's ever said, "Man I had the most *rockin* weekend
polishing the fixtures in the bathroom" or "She was really a great
woman: we ate dinner off her floors sometimes, simply because we
*could.*" The stuff you really look back and appreciate in your
memories generally has to do with great relationships, delicious
foods, unique adventures, profound books, and amazing music. It looks
like Switzerland- yup, the *entire* country- needs a bit of a reality
check. Just look here.

(And it is worth reading to the end, as our lovely correspondent Imogen, has a finely tuned sense of humor.)
My response: Try and Rock out a little, Switzerland. It may do ya some good. (I
mean if the Brits imply that you're stuffy....) ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

switzerland is not real. i lived there, i can attest to this. as a friend said, "after god created the universe, he got bored and made a giant train set that was perfect to every little detail. it was named switzerland."

shinanos said...

Hi Beck-san!!

Somehow I got my energy back toward all the browsers to my blog.

Jus check out Matsuken Samba post!!

:D .....Ore!!!

Jay said...

Whoa.

My grandmother has spent her whole life cleaning her home, sometimes at the exclusion of a lot of other things. My house is never spic and span, but it's clean enough to be functional, and I know when I'm lying on my death bed, I will never say "Gee, if only I'd spent more time scrubbing the floors."

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Sorry Keeefer-I love the British (I'm a wanna-be, if you look below at my quiz on where I should live...), I'm just prone to teasing.

:)