Friday, March 11, 2005

Passin' you a note

Oh man how dare blogger ruin my social li....oops...I mean ruin the comment section *just* before the weekend. ;)
I'm destined to be home-bound EVEN more than usual, 'cause my girl's got an ear infection. And then there's the insidious job situation. I'm still in a manuscript HELL and medical writing has seemingly usurped my life. I haven't watched a non-cartoon DVD in a week and a half. Bugger all that.
So this is my sad little group-email way of sending a shout out to all the lovelies that I've tried to comment on their sites (you *know* who you are) and have been thwarted. You're all adorable and clever.
BBFK

2 comments:

shinanos said...

Finally Google BACK! and I'm BACK :) Yay! Shite google... :9
But I'm happy!

Jay said...

I hope your sweetie's feeling better soon. I'm sure it can't be fun to wade through all of that material, but hopefully your neighbour's sex life won't interrupt so much this time!