Wednesday, April 06, 2005

100 things about me-(in batches of 10, because I've got no blog endurance)

31. I can tie a knot with a cherry stem, hands-free, tongue-only.
32. My thumbs are double-jointed and I have slippery knuckles.
33. I have the tongue curler gene.
34. I sing loudly in the car to the radio. (Embarrassing admission: Especially to the Backstreet Boys-(defensive, sheepish, whiny voice)-their songs are perfect for my voice range!) This has caused occasions where high school girls have made fun of me out of the back windows of their minivans. You *know* that's a serious low.
35. I can get turned on watching a boy assemble/fix a computer. Especially if he has good hands.
36. I am agnostic. But Catholicism is so deeply ingrained in me, that I am easily guilted and I constantly find myself thinking things like, "Dear god, please let _______ happen...." (fill in the blank with wish of the day)
37. I have only lived in states that vote Democratic.
38. My favorite song as a kid: "You are my sunshine", my favorite movie: "Tron." (I can't watch it now however, because now it seems cheesy as fuckin' hell.)
39. I don't know how to use makeup. (And therefore don't bother.)
40. I've dated 2 boys that tried to kill or injure themselves (poorly) while dating me. (Should I read into this?)

9 comments:

Lever said...

LOL

31: Wow

32: You found a money-making career for this particular talent yet?

33: Crikey

34: And then, because you don't really care what anyone thinks, you just stick your tongue out and drive off :D

35: *thinks about taking-up Origami*

36: I was too quick with this one... I filled in the blank and then read it was the wish of the day... oh shit...

BTW - Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac? He sat up all night wondering if there was a Dog.

37: Not states that make you vote Republican? :/

38: Tron was so awesome. That "last Starfighter" was good too... infact Sci-Fi was better back then...

39: Right on grrl.

40: Nah, they're just loonies :D

Jay said...

What makes knuckles slippery?

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Lever-
What I've Learned From Your Responses/Responses To Your Responses:
1.) I need to integrate "crikey" into my vocabulary.
2.) Orgami *IS* sexy.
3.) (still laughing at your joke...)
4.) I wish we could blame voting stupidity on something other than the people actually *being* stupid. (Having said that, my MD brother voted the wrong way.)
5.) And *yes* those ex's were in fact, loonies. Both tried to giveme engagement rings/wedding bands multiple times. Scary.

Jay-
Hmm, well I guess when the joints slide around, they can cause popping/cracking noises and sometimes get a bit enlarged, as well. I think my Mom always called knuckles "slippery" when knuckles are big and a ring can hardly fit over them, but once it does go on, it slidesaround.
(probably a more serious answer than you wanted.)

Unknown said...

31: i went to dinner where some friends who were trying to hook me up with this girl once. and at the dinner table, she tied a cherry stem without her hands, took it out of her mouth and placed it down on the table right next to my drink. i glanced up and said, you have a talented tongue?!

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Nathex:
She wanted to *do* you. (in case that wasn't blatantly obvious.)

Lever said...

OK, I gotta admit it... I don't know what a cherry stem is...

shinanos said...

Goooogle suck, just recivered now for post!!! Now I can uncerstand how you feel Beck - it's irritating, why this happen always in a day for I have some goodies???
Ah, 'S UP guys- narthex, lever, Jay... >゜))))彡? LOL, blog is fun!

arthur decko said...

i won't make the obvious remarks considering number 31, but i sure am thinking them...

tron is a great movie, still...

make up isn't always needed, and i bet you look better without it...

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Lever, dear-
Huh, cherry stem? Just the part of the cherry that attachs it to the tree that it grew on. You know, the part that you don't actually eat, aye? I guess this is a way to (sort of) put it to good use....
ALthough (retarius), I don't really see the link between skill at hands-free knot tying and oral sex skill. But everyone assumes that there is. Anyone need a knotted penis? ;) (just a rhetorical question, actually)