Thursday, April 28, 2005

100 things about me-(in batches of 10, because I've got no blog endurance)

11. My fav. toy of all times was this little knitted, finger-puppet "pickle" that came out of a pinata back when I was in first grade or so. I made that thing clothes, a bed, and a home-all on this knitting machine. My pickle wonderland came to a quick halt when pickle lost one of his google eyes. He was shuttled off to the mystery world where Mom puts things that need mending, and was promptly lost. I pined for that damn thing for a decade and then I took an important call from my parents one day (ya know the kind where they get on speaker phone all at once). They called to tell me that they had located pickle...there was happiness-crying and celebrations into the next month. Well, OK, maybe not (my family has never been the sort to be dramatic), but ever since then pickle's stayed with me, in my pocketbook.
12. I abhorr the smell of crusted, last-night's spaghetti sauce on pans. (Still, doesn't mean that situation doesn't happen....)
13. Scones are my #1 fav. breakfast food. Yummy, bready, sweetness....I will make you any morning and consume you quickly, mmmm...
14. I was in several plays throughout grammar school and highschool and was cast twice as the Little Red-Headed Girl in a dramatization of Charlie Brown. And I *don't* have red hair, to clear up your obvious conclusion.
15. I love my toaster oven. It was one of the few things that I inherited from my Grandmother (whom I didn't actually like because she would give me second-hand presents every year and cook us macaroni and hot dogs on our rare yearly visits with her-even back then I had an idea of what constituted *good* food. One time she gave me toilet seat covers for Christmas.) But, back to the topic at hand: the toaster oven. It is the most flaky appliance that I've run across and has managed to put a roommate or 2 in his place that had previously considered himself a Master Chef. That toaster oven foiled many an attempt at carbon-free toast to the user's great frustration...(Yes, it is not nice of me to laugh at poor frustrated boys needing toast, but I do.)
16. I adore soccer. And soccer boys make me drool and stop communicating in proper English.
17. Mmmm, I also fall for boys who are crafty with words.
18. .....oh, and boys who are in bands. [Note to self: May regret giving away all secrets to quick bedding...but, yum, boys...]
19. Noel and I have precisely the same birthmark in precisely the same location. Weird.
20. I'm an Apple girl. Years of wresting with crabby, bitch-ass PCs has finally converted me to the other side. And damn, I'm much happier there.

12 comments:

Jay said...

I abhor the smell of doing the dishes at all. That is nasty. I will not stick my hands in a sink full of dish water. I think that's how Jason got me to marry him.

I totally agree on the account of both soccor boys and band boys, although I do have a predisposition toward drummers for some reason.

Lever said...

Keefer, dude, we're not related are we? LOL

11) Why do those eyes always fall off? It's the "google eyes Manufacturing Co" conspiracy methinks...
12) Hmm... what about crusted-on curry?
13) LOL too much ;)
14) Peanuts
15) Oh, the bog seat covers... hah, nice present ;)
16) Oh yes, you will be shouting "Who ate all the pies?" and other such memorable numbers...
17) *note to self: remember to read that dictionary before bedtime*
18) :(
19) Me and my mum too...
20) Haha, and I'm a crabby, bitch-ass boy and should know better :)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Keeefer- "Another 10 things ALREADY"? Huh, you must be dripping sarcasm because this project started in March.... ;)
And (blush) how very sweet...
Lastly, there was no cloning, however, I WAS working with radioactivity at the time when I was pregnant...maybe she has superpowers...
Jay-*Solid* reason to marry the boy. And drummers tend to be the quiet wild ones...that seems about right for you. I prefer bassists, myself, generally.
Lever-(laughing....) *You* are a funny boy. Let's see, "bog seat covers"? What an appropriate name...And you have the birth mark thing in common too, huh? Neat.
:)

searchingforMrDarcy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your Mac products. It is better here.

Unknown said...

"an Apple girl..." now THAT is sexy!

=p

Anonymous said...

prefer bassusts?
hmmmm... i haven't played in two years, but no time like the present to get going again.

shinanos said...

Yay yay yay! Funny Becky!!! :D

Mummy/Crit said...

That birthmark thing is weird, but D'Arcy and I have some moles in the same places too....i wonder how common it is...

Brom said...

11: Could'nt you have used a search engine to find the missing Google Eye?

12: Make less??

13: Gotta have the gravy too.. lost of sauce!

15: Let me explain something. With a British toaster, you pop bread in it and a few minutes later it comes out as toast. It has a built in heat source, you don't have to put it into another appliance to warm it up. Toaster ovens?!! whatever next?

16: Try watching rugby, played by boys with odd-shaped balls and no helmets.

17: So if I told you a pun you'd end up with bruised elbows and knees... wicked!!

18: Damn!! altho' I am a bit of a musician, I have no band, I just play with myself in the bedroom

too late for more, but I may have to consider linking to your blog.. you have been warned.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Narthex:
Thanks for appreciating.... ;)

Johnny Crash:
Yeah, I got into some nice brawls with my brothers. I'm sure the biting approach would have gotten the message across more effectively. Bumble by again sometime... ;)


WWJFD:
Well, that doesn't really roll of the tongue (or fingers, either) What does that stand for, preytell?

Shina:
Thanks girlie-girl...!

Keeefer:
Are you saying that I'm flaky? ;)

Mummy/Crit:
Very, very in-ter-esting....will need to look into this on one of those very slow days when no one's blogging and there's not a pile of papers on the ole' desk...

Brom-man:
11. Thinking like a blogger, you. Can google solve your love-life problems as well? ;)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Oh, and Brom-man: caveat taken. (link away, baby.)

Anonymous said...

It pretty much covers Replica related stuff.