Thursday, April 28, 2005

Breakthrough Research in Illinois?

It seems that scientists still question the validity of some research that had been produced in Illinois, despite the fact that I (questionable research-generator extraordinaire) have moved on and have stopped adding to that data. Check this out.

.....I especially like the critism: "Hey Mike," LaMott added. "What do sea otters eat? 'Dur, I'm Mike. Sea otters have whiskers that are three inches long. Also, I don't bathe and my jacket is acid-washed.'" Acid-washed. Huh. :) Makes me almost miss the days of being mooned by the hairy-butt Italian kid, having rocks thrown at me by the boy that thought I was cute, and having the girl that sat behind me in math class pinch the top of my hand until it bled. Yeah, *almost*. I mean, there were *some* good things-such as being read Charlotte's web while having fellow schoolgirls brush my hair (man, I'd kill for that now), and our outfits. Of course, I didn't appreciate the power of the plaid school-girl's outfit back then. [wavering sincerity]:Thanks for that, Britney.

4 comments:

Lever said...

Seriously, I cried at the line "Otters are so boring, I fell asleep for a thousand years and woke up with a long beard covered in ice,", that was too much. Good article. Infact, great article :)

OK, I'll brush ya hair for you but if you think I'm wearing a school uniform too you got another thing comin' girl :|

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Lever, it's good to know your boundaries, man. And I'd be happy with your offer.
;)

shinanos said...

Becky...! Thanks for the link...
Also!!!!! Surprized to know that you are a *medical science writer*
.....Simply thought that you're radio's DJ.....! Wonderful.

shinanos said...

P.S.-----
Just the idea hit my memory that "The Onion" is my admirable translator's favorite gag paper...!
She live in NY with Italian-American husband... :D LOL, and I bookmarked the URL, thanx!