Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pre-wedding sampler

Pre-wedding sampler

Here we are, all gussied-up and ready to go "dance with the Princess"
(Princess = code word for bride.) There was much debate over the
dress that I was wearing...did it require a slip, or was it not *that*
see-through? My Dad voted 100% "Yes, a slip is required" and my Mom
took me on the classic mother-daughter department-store outing to
procure the required garment.
I figured that was a good enough present to the bride: not having to
view my underwear on her wedding day (I mean really: I didn't get her
nuthin' : she married some rich exec and became religious- she can
pray for a new sauce-pan if the hubby gets stingy with the cash.)

The wedding itself went fine enough, except for the fact that the
groom blubbered the whole damn time. It was sorta cute, but quickly
turned to embarrassing after the first 10 minutes. I felt like I was
witnessing some intimate bedroom moment or something-I guess I
wouldn't make a good voyeur.
The reception did not differentiate itself from any other reception
that I've attended, except for when Noel locked herself in the
bathroom stall. Luckily, the open-bar encouraged me to take
everything in stride that night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A rich executive blubbering? No... wait, I've seen some of that on capitol hill I guess.

Jay said...

You both look daahhhhhling.

shinanos said...

Waaaaoow!!!!! What a beautiful mom & daughter photo: Becky... :D!!!!!
Hope your good luck on everything.
Wonderful + Amazing! Lovely...

arthur decko said...

that is you? holy cow you are hot...

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

*Sheeeit.* You guys have me blushing as I sit by myself plunking away on my office computer. My day has been made.
:)

Lever said...

Which one's the Princess? ;)