Sunday, May 08, 2005

Addendum

As the weekend has not finished off yet, it's only fair to bulk up the list from the week. Fortunately, I'd only like to add to the
Cool Things 'Bout This Week portion:

7.) Three random people told me Happy Mother's Day today, as well as my out-of-town best guy friend, who called specifically for that purpose.

8.) A random cute guy bothered to "rescue" the toy that was left behind in the restaurant that we ate in this evening. He came out to the parking lot running with the toy held above his head...very sweet.

9.) The boy that was mentioned in #5 may have figured out that I have a thing for him, and is seemingly OK with this news. That's aways good, aye?

9 comments:

shinanos said...

Happy BBFK mom :)! (Though you're more like my party girls to go out together, though...)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Shina-THAT was the perfect thing to say to me...You know how to make a girl feel very good...! Thanks!

Lever said...

Ah OK, Mothers Day was way back in March here in the UK, so a belated HMD from Brit-land BBFK :)

LOL "may have figured out" and "seemingly OK"?... that is a good start. Maybe next you could try out some more "pressing" questions and then you'll be able to see if he's OK or not by his reactions. Just a thought.

Wishing you the best of luck :D

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Lever:
Mmm, thanks! My mother's day was nice and low-key, I'm happy to report.

And boy advice, huh? Very kind of you...I think it is good to see if he might dig me before my crush enlarges to some unwieldy, uncontrollable thing...any particular questions that you have in mind? And do boys really take well to that? Maybe you could help me seduce him, aye? LOL ;)

Lever said...

Oh, I don't know, erm... maybe ask him if he wants to accompany you to the movies to go see a Sonny Chiba triple feature? *shrug* :\

Mummy/Crit said...

Wow, random cute guy with good intentions and guy you haven't met as object of crush! Go for it! I hope the 3 ppl wishing you happy mothers' day helped! it is a funny kind of day isn't it?

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Mummy'Crit:
Cool-thanks for the cheerleading...
;)

Jay said...

Wow, things sure are crusharrific in your neck of the woods these days.


Oh, and guess what?
It's HEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Johnny crash:
mmm, soccer. Yeah, i think he does: which is really quite good for both of us. *wink* :)

Jay:
"Crusharrific"...Yup, that's my world and I like it.

And Jay darling, thank god there wasn't anything perishable involved. :) I can't believe it took that long...!! (good to see evidence of your head being intact as well.) :)