Friday, May 06, 2005

100_1026.JPG

Aesthetically beautiful food? What can I say? I can't get it all
right. The woman can be emulated, never duplicated. Check her out.
;)

All these trees and flowers are actually the regular fare. The
flowers are juxtaposed to this stop light that I get caught at
everyday...but nice view, aye? And the trees are on the corner of the
treacherous street. It all *looks* so harmless. In fact, the beauty
of the trees makes it *more* dangerous: you certainly could be caught
unawares, while admiring the view, to suddenly find yourself made air
born by the most recent trophy wife, shopping fiend, SUV-driving,
self-serving bitch that turns the corner. Did that last bit put you
on track about thinking it's a good idea to live here?

3 comments:

Lever said...

The architecture of the building is interesting and the blossoms are beautiful :)

I love the smell of springtime; if only it could be bottled up and saved for the winter :)

shinanos said...

Uh, so beautiful(the same as Flickr's comments though...that's it for the photos, ah...) :D

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Lever:
I think this may be the first cockney-free, cheek-less comment I've ever seen you write. Are you feeling OK? I'd be over to check on you, but it's a bit of a trip.... ;)

Shina:
Thanks, i figured of all people, YOU would appreciate these photos.