Saturday, May 07, 2005

Boiled to a list

Cool Things 'Bout This Week:
1.) The woman that expressly stopped me to tell me that my bumper stick was excellent.
(Picture 1)
2.) Flowers. ;) (Picture 2)
3.) The student that described my tutoring sessions with her as a "chem parrrrrty!"
4.) The same student informing me that belly-rings are still the rage.
*BBFK strikes the attitude-filled, I-still-rock pose*
5.) The development of a *raging* crush on a boy I've never met. (OK, and it's not Corey Haim, if you're guessing. I got over
him a loooong time ago. OK, well at *least* by this time last year. ;) j/k )
6.) Watching Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy. How can you NOT adore a film who's opening song is "So long, Thanks for the
Fish" with the visual of dolphins flipping and then beaming up to outerspace? And the British boy-American girl pairing-
mmm, yum.
Honorable Mention:
1.) Noel telling a teacher, "I need my Big Boy Byrant!" My girl, the flirt! Funny as hell, mind you, but the implications for the
future scare the shit out of me...

Not So Cool Things:
1.) Being ridden like a dog at work, despite working my ass off. [Note to self: start my own business. Like really, and NOW.]

7 comments:

Brom said...

You were "Expressly stopped" ?.. Hmmm, I thought the purpose of an express was not to stop? ;-)

Nice desk by the way, I should follow your example, but I have the feeling that come Friday next it will still look like a dumping ground.

ergo said...

chem parrrrty? My invite got lost in the mail =P

Let me know when you're business gets up and running. I'm on the verge of the job market.

Jay said...

That IS a cool bumper sticker.

I haven't been to a chem party in a long, long time.

Lever said...

LOL@Brom :D

1) LMAO at your badge. I like your badge :) Oh, sticker, whatever :\

2) Your desk embarrasses me BBFK. I mean that; corner desk, lcd, so tidy, nice Aprils tsk

3) What's a chem party? Sounds like an abbrev for chemicals...

4) Ah, whatever LOL, a nice belly is still a nice belly, ring or no ring. And tats too... nice body, no tats is cool too :)

5) *raging* crush, my oh my that's pretty HOT girl, sounds like there's a lucky, lucky guy out there :)

6) Oh yes, that was *such* a good film. So, you like guys in slippers and dressing gowns (bath robes)...? *buggers off to marks & sparks for a quick shufti for a new wardrobe*

7) Yay for Noel, go girl

8) Own business? Cool. Get ready to workhard and reap the rewards :)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Brom-man:
Might you be making fun of me, sir? ;)

And the desk status goes in waves. It can look good -even better than in the picture-however it can take on disaster-qualities, as well.

Ergo:
You *know* if I were having a party and you were anywhere within two states distance, then i would be terribly hurt not to have you present and doing stupid things with me. ;)

Jay:
Thanks, girl!

Lever:
Huh. Had to work through some Southern English- with-a-touch-of-Essex on that one. *wink* Badge (yes, yes *sticker*), Aprils (flowers, ya mean?), and "marks & sparks for a quick shufti"? I'm not even touching that. And are you saying that I've raised the bar on what the workplace should look like or are you saying that you can't be associated with such a tidy girl and you're done with this blog? (laughing) ;) Yes, yes and chemicals it is-but I was *tutoring* so wash the visions of drugs from your head. ;) Let's see. A lucky boy? Well nice of you to think so, Lever...I'll pass that on to him, although he's a bit of a jealous sort. ;) And cool, you've viewed and liked H2G2, as well? Good stuff...

Lever said...

*You* are a clever cookie, BBFK, and I bet you're the choc chip variety too. Mmmm :D

Marks & Sparks are these people (British retial chain) and shufti is Arabic, picked by the British military and means go looksee...

So there, touched it for you ;) But don't tell your *oh so lucky* jealous boy - he's got a long way to go if he wants to come thump me :p

shinanos said...

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This month, I gotta act as an event staff, team leader...lol... )