Tuesday, January 04, 2005

a classically bad day, and there's alot left to go

Part I of the story deleted, as I am a nice girl.
Suffice it to say that the day started out very crappy; use your imagination.
(I did however get myself together and was walking my daughter to babyschool at approximately 9:10am, when....)

Then I got hit by a car. Luckily I was giving my daughter a piggy back ride and was able to hold onto her while I pounded on the SUV that was making a right on red without looking at what was in front of him. So my daughter is fine. I was left crying and shaking on the corner though, packed with adrenaline at just being hit and then carried on the hood of a car for several feet, while I lost my shoe and had my feet dragged. I recovered the muddy lunch box that was flung in the street during the debacle and then carried my daughter to babyschool.

Adrenaline ebbing away; I feel slightly sore, but I think that I'll be fine.

No comments: