Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Not a pretty picture, folks

Fwd: Not pretty

So tonight I gave myself a facial. It was nice and tingly and
relaxing and all, with the extra bonus of scaring the crap out of my
2-year-old. She just would give me a wary look like,"Mom, what the
hell are you up to, now?" She theorized, "You the blueman.."
Anyways, I figured that I should capitalize on the situation to make
sure that any potential suitors *ever* would be permanently scared
off...I'm sick of the heartache. On that note, here's me with a mud
mask. :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Well you don't look too bad, considering. Apparently you're one of those people blessed with good bone structure and all. Just wondering if you used your own concoction, or if it was store-bought? I'm always mixing up different potions for myself.

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Awwww. You're too sweet.
But this little adventure was brought to me by Burt's Bees French Clay Mask. My face felt happy afterwards, so thumbs up to him.
So, what are your concoctions? You know that the only thing that I've ever been allergic to outside of plastic bandages was a concoction that I put togther when I was less than 10 yrs-old. I was the Tom-boy type who played in the dirt. One day I decided to mix up a special potion that included pine needles, flowers, and whatever else my little hands could find. I broke out in a big rash.....But on that note, what facial secrets are you willing to reveal?