Saturday, January 22, 2005

Snow world

Happiness is coming down from the sky and swirling around and accumulating on the ground. Ooooo, it's beautiful.
But this weather, what it inspires most is cuddling with your favorite cutie and lots of food consumption. In accordance with the prescibed course of action, there has been much, much eating and drinking. There's been bubble tea :) :) (did I mention that I was happy about that?), cheeses and breads and fruit, the most decadent chocolate molten cake that you could imagine (with a side of vanilla gelato), an omelett, some more bread and cheese, some Turkish-style meatbals, rice with turkey and vegetables...I haven't had dinner, yet. ;) Oh and I'd forgotten about the Turkish coffea and tea, and the Mountain Dew. Probably I've had enough calories in drinks alone to fufill my intake for the day. I keep expecting to look down and see a bulging tummy (but really it's my ass that I should be monitoring.)

3 comments:

Jay said...

Wow, the weather has had a very different effect on you!

Jay said...

I think it's a bad day for me when someone named Becky Bumblefuck is more optimistic than I am!! :)

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Mmmm, I sound like an unhappy girl, aye? I hadn't thought about that, but I'm not surprised.
I think I was having happiness due to the quality time with my friends and all the pampering that I've received. It's worn off though...my car's been towed, we believe (although we can't actually confirm that until tomorrow), despite our very consciencious efforts to be parked in a legal place. A declaration of "snow emergency" has re-written all the rules of parking and left us confused, and obviously parked illegally, it seems.
And you? Are you OK? Has the weekend treated you well, I hope?